At our plant in Langerwehe, we manufacture on our modern single and multi layer blow-moulding systems. Since alesco only uses granulates from acclaimed manufacturers, we are now able to not only offer our customers high quality wrappings, but also a wide ranging selection of designs.
- 15 to 250 µm thickness
- Lay-flat widths of up to 3,000 mm
- In mono or co-ex quality
- Highly transparent or tinted
- PE wrapping from LLDPE, LDPE and MDPE and renewable raw materials
- In all current sleeve formats (76 series and 152 series)
Brilliant colours ensure higher levels of attention at the point of sale and advertise your product at the same time. For this reason, at alesco, we attach considerable importance to high quality printing. With up to eight colours in the flexographic printing procedure, you can be sure of getting brilliant colour quality at all times.
- Four printing machines (up to ten colours)
- Continuous quality control
- Intermittent printing pre-processing
- Needle perforation (also partial)
- Pattern repeats over 1,000 mm
We not only print and extrude wrapping, we customise it as well. Every month, several million bags and carriers leave our production plant in Langerwehe. When configuring our products, we align our work to the requirements of our customers and the specifications of our machinery suppliers.
- Perforation and weld seam according to your requirements
- Different hole diameters
- Printing with up to ten different colours